is pleased to present the following article related
Classic Car Insurance
5 Facts That Will Reduce Your Auto Insurance
By Danny, Mon Jan 2nd
Auto insurance is all based on statistics and the chances of accidents happening. Therefore, reduce the chances of accidents will ultimately reduce the amount of the insurance policy. That's why auto insurance is more expensive for teenagers than adults. Here are 5 factors that the insurance companies look at to determine how much your insurance will be.
1. Deductible. Raising the deductible on their auto insurance is a good way to cut the cost of the policy. Sometimes you can reduce your annual premium by 10 percent ormore if you increase your deductible from, say, $250 to $500.However, If you do this make sure you have the financialresources to handle the larger deductible when the time comes.
2. Location. Living in a rural community with little crime and traffic congestion, your premium will generally be lower than living in an urban area where your car is more likely to be stolen, vandalized, or involved in an accident. Granted, you shouldn't move just to cut your auto insurance costs. However, this may be one of many factors in your decision if you're thinking about relocating from the country to the city. What you should do ask one of your friend who lives in the rural areas where you're thinking of relocating if you can use his address for the auto insurance quote process and inform the insurance companies of the rural location where your friend lives.
3. Garage parking. Cars parked in garages are less likely to be stolen, vandalized, or struck by other vehicles. Using a garage to store your car may entitle you to a slight premium reduction.
4. Mileage. If you drive less than a certain number of miles in a year (e.g., 7,500), you may qualify for a low-mileagediscount. If your insurer offers this discount, try to limityour driving as much as possible. If you commute to work, use public transportation instead of driving. When you go away on vacation, fly or take the train.
5. Safety/Anti-theft Devices. Majority of the insurance companies offer discount if your car is equipped with one or more of the following safety devices: anti-lock brakes, automatic seat belts, and airbags. Similarly, anti-theft devices such as car alarms and tracking systems (e.g., Lojack)may also get you a discount because they reduce the chances of your car being stolen or vandalized.